[vtkusers] A set of spheres within one actor?

Roman Putanowicz putanowr at l5.pk.edu.pl
Mon Sep 14 11:21:38 EDT 2009

Hi Piotr,

> My question is how to create a set of spheres within 1 actor?

If I have understood you correctly all you need is to use the
class vtkAssembly. Please mind that there are some performance
concerns related to the rendering of collections of assemblies (see
class doc) but that may be not an issue in your case.

In the attachment there is an ad-hoc script illustrating the
use of vtkAssembly.

I hope that this will be helpful.

Regards,

Roman

--
Roman Putanowicz  < putanowr at l5.pk.edu.pl  >
Institute for Computational Civil Engng (L-5)