[vtkusers] VTK and the STL

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Mon Sep 14 09:23:17 EDT 2009

It seems that there are 3 different ways of using STL objects with VTK:
  - #include <vtkstd/vector.h> and then declare it as vtkstd::vector<..> for instance,
  - #include <vtksys/stl/vector.h> and then declare it as vtksys_stl::vector<..> for instance,
  - #include <vector.h> and then declare it as vector<..> for instance, ie as within any application.
I wonder which are the differences/advantages/drawbacks/reasons between the 3 approaches, could anyone tell me some hints?