[vtkusers] MouseMoveEvent callback

Mark Gooding mark.gooding at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 05:37:22 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have added a few vtkCallbackCommands to my program to change the
behaviour from that of the interactor in certain cases. For the
ButtonPressEvents things are behaving as I expect: My callback is
called (because it has higher priority), then the interactor is called
if I set AbortFlagOff(), or not called if I set AbortFlagOn().

However for the MouseMoveEvent the interactor is not called if I add
my extra observer, regardless of what I set the AbortFlag too. If I
don't add the extra observer then the interactor behaviour works fine.

Is there something special MouseMoveEvent that means multiple
observers can't/won't process the event?

Cheers,

Mark