[vtkusers] [vtk-developers] How to implement that

Stefan Dänzer stefan.daenzer at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 19:05:29 EDT 2009

Hi,
that really depends on the data structure you are running your algorithms
on. Are you operating on a surface mesh or on a voxel image?

Clipping is not really what you are looking for if I got your problem
description right.

Stefan

On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 3:01 PM, Ali Habib <ali.mahmoud.habib at gmail.com>wrote:

>  Hi All,
>
> I created a 3D of the skull from CT 2d slices, I want to select a part of
> the skull and delete it , as example kindly find attached image , how to
> implement that please
> I tried clipping, but not work as I wish
>

> best regards

Stefan Daenzer
Körnerplatz 8
04107 Leipzig

Tel.: +49-176-61157550

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and
dance like no one is watching." - Randall G Leighton