[vtkusers] Changing Text Property of axis labels for XY Plots

Venkattraman A venkattraman04 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 21:54:01 EDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 9:14 PM, Helvin Lui <helvinlui at gmail.com> wrote:

> You need to set scalarvisibilityOff() for the mapper, else by default the
> mapper controls the colour. I came across this problem before too, and made
> an entry in my blog, where I say what I want to do, what problem I met, and
> how I solved it.
> You need something like this: map.ScalarVisibilityOff()

Thanks Helvin. But my problem is a little different. I want to change the
Text Property which does not have any scalar data associated with it. It is
similar to changing the text color in a scalar bar actor (which happens
without any issue). I want to do the same for the y axis label of
vtkXYPlotActor.

--
Venkattraman