[vtkusers] vtkReslice and Loading issues!!

E.R frantic_tictoc83 at yahoo.gr
Wed Sep 2 13:55:48 EDT 2009

Greetings,

I have tried to load an vtkarray (with 2000 elements) and then passed to vtkReslice ,through vtkImageData, but i had gotten insufficient memory errors..
I would like to load a volume of images from memory only, and pass it to vtkReslice.
How i can do that? What vtk structures are better to use  for this?
Is it better to reserse memory at once or to do dynamic loading, so that i ll avoid these insufficient memory errors???

Thank you all!

Elias

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;