[vtkusers] vtkImageReslice

Tassilo Klein TJKlein at gmx.de
Tue Sep 1 12:48:59 EDT 2009

Hi at all,

I am somewhat new to VTK. I have a question concerning
vtkImageReslice. I have got a CT data set and would like to make
arbitrary oriented slices through the volume. What I basically would
like to implement is a tracked probe's eye view. From what I have read
vtkImageReslice is the right choice. Does anybody have an illustrative
example of how to use vtkImageReslice or can explain how to use it (I
didn't find the documentation that intuitive)? I played around with it
but didn't really manage something that met my expectations. Would
appreciate some help.

Regards,
 Tassilo