[vtkusers] vtkusers Digest, Vol 66, Issue 43

nikhil singhania niksinghania at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 14:10:35 EDT 2009

hi everyone,
we are engineering students frm India working on Medical data
visulalization using vtk and it is our semester project. We have
extensively and very elaborately on the topic and implemented the
paper on context based visualization. If you guys can please can you
tell me any universities or industry where this type of thing is in
underway so we can continue and extend our project to be of use in
summer 2010.
I will be very helpful to know of any information in this regard.
Thanx a lot
Nikhil Kumar niksinghania at gmail.com