[vtkusers] GDCM+JAVA in VTK

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 09:08:53 EDT 2009

Please read instructions on the wiki

[BTW this thread really belong to GDCM mailing list, you should really
post there instead of the vtkusers ML IMHO]

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/gdcm/index.php?title=Configuring_and_Building

Because you use zip, I would be tempted to say you are on win32 system, so check

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/gdcm/index.php?title=Configuring_and_Building_With_VS_.NET_2003
or
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/gdcm/index.php?title=Configuring_and_Building_With_VS_.NET_2008_(Include_C_sharp_wrapping)

(and replace csharp option with java).

Good luck,

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 1:24 PM, PerezLona <vtkitk at gmx.de> wrote:

> i have the GDCM ZIP file and tried with CMAKE to wrappe it for JAVA .But i
> found no JAVA support only c++ and PYTHON. Otions GDCM_USE_VTK:ON
> ,GDCM_WRAP_JAVA:ON and  GDCM_BUILD_SHARED_LIBS:ON are not available.
>

> malat wrote:
>>
>> [http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#writewell]
>>
>> i DO not understadn u ?????
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 12:50 PM, PerezLona <vtkitk at gmx.de> wrote:
>>>
>>> hello malat,
>>>
>>> in CMAKE i took the VTK source code but there were no GDCM options, now i
>>> have the GDCM ZIP file but i don't know how to use it. May be like vtk in
>>> CMAKE????
>>>
>>> thank you

>>> --

>>> Powered by www.kitware.com