[vtkusers] vtkDelaunay3D

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 10:08:44 EDT 2009

Hi Alessandro,

The documentation of vtkDelaunay3D says also "These points may be
represented by any dataset of type
vtkPointSet<http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkPointSet.html>and
subclasses". Passing a vtkPoints object as input is not understandable
for a vtkAlgorithm.

Regarding the number of parameters, there is a SetInput( int, vtkDataObject*
). This one takes 2 parameters. As the documentation says this is old-style
pipeline connections, your version of SetInput is maybe not wrapped to
python. This is a guess.

HTH,
Jerome