[vtkusers] Build vtkMy

baliki2 at freemail.gr baliki2 at freemail.gr
Thu Oct 29 07:34:32 EDT 2009

I tried to build (as an example) vtkVolumeRayCastCompositeFunction class using the vtkMy folder. I followed all the instructions from readme file, but i get the error:

Creating library C:\vtkMy\BUILD\bin\Release\vtkmyUnsortedJava.lib and object C:\vtkMy\BUILD\bin\Release\vtkmyUnsortedJava.exp
1>vtkVolumeRayCastCompositeFunctionJava.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _vtkVolumeRayCastFunction_Typecast referenced in function _vtkVolumeRayCastCompositeFunction_Typecast
1>C:\vtkMy\BUILD\bin\Release\vtkmyUnsortedJava.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

vtkBar2 example works ok...