[vtkusers] I need to get the X, Y, Z coordinates of a point in a vtkPolyData

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 07:11:01 EDT 2009

Hi,
vtkPolyData is a vtkPointSet : you can access points coordinates through

polydata->GetPoints( )->GetPoint( pointId, coord )

where polydata is your... polydata, pointId is the point Id you want to get
(from 0 to NumberOfPoints - 1) and coord is double coord[3] filled by the
point coordinate.

HTH
Jerome