[vtkusers] vtkSphericalTransform

Alessandro Artusi artusialessandro4 at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 26 05:21:03 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have noticed that vtkSphericalTransform does not allow to define your own
parameters for the spherical transform i.e. in case i want to map the data
based on the depth.
So to overcome this problem I need to read the data back from the
vtkContourFilter and manipulate them with my own transformation and then I
will use vtkPolydatamapper to map the data.

How may i do it? and how will be the form of the data structure of these
data?

Thanks,
Alessandro.