[vtkusers] R: R: Pick actor

Zampini Samuele samuele.zampini at epfl.ch
Mon Oct 26 05:12:18 EDT 2009

Actually, I understand your problem.
But I can not solve it, I am sorry.

I hope that someone else will help you.

Good luck,
Samuele

Da: baliki2 at freemail.gr [baliki2 at freemail.gr]
Inviato: venerdì 23 ottobre 2009 14.56
A: Zampini Samuele
Oggetto: Re:  R: [vtkusers] Pick actor

i use vtkRenderWindowInteractor iren = new vtkRenderWindowInteractor(); (Java)
It works ok. Keypress 'a' takes focus on objects. The problem is that i want the style vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera. When i apply it vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera style =
        new vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera();
    iren.SetInteractorStyle(style);

the functionality with the keypress doeasn't work anymore.