[vtkusers] what's wrong with my code

Ali Habib ali.mahmoud.habib at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 17:39:46 EDT 2009

I stated the error several times which is : vtktypeidarray: cannot allocate
16085090 element of size.. , I am a beginner and need any developer to do a
favor for me , and revise my code please

and I tried most of the suggestions and I failed to apply them and that what
made me send several timese , I use it as mesh generator because I use .NET
, and managed ITK not support FEM