[vtkusers] Addition to vtkDecimatePro; vtkTriangleFilter name

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 12:20:22 EDT 2009

I think auto triangulating should be left to the user. For example, if
I want to decimate a 1,000,000 triangle model, I would not want the
filter to run a check first to see of every cell was a triangle.

As for aliasing a class, it can be done by making the new class a
subclass of the old class. But this clutters up the toolkit I think. I
bet we could pick better names for dozens of vtk classes.