[vtkusers] How to refresh vtkImageViewer2

itkvtk123 at gmx.net itkvtk123 at gmx.net
Thu Oct 22 19:31:35 EDT 2009

Hey,

I'm using vtkImageViewer2 to visualize some image data.
However, when I change the image data using imageData->SetPixel(..), the changes do not appear in the render window until I alter the intensity window.

I tried viewer->Render() but it did not refresh the render window at all.
I also tried to update the image data using imageData->Update(), but it did not work either.

Thanks