[vtkusers] VTK scalar contourig like PoMesh::COLOR_CONTOURING???

Konstantinos Iatridis kiatri at itech-soft.com.fr
Thu Oct 22 06:50:30 EDT 2009

Dear VTK users

I am using VTK to visualize the isovalues of a scalar. Using the
vtkContourFilter I can also generate the isolines of the scalar field.
But, this is not enough for my purpose. I am wondering if there is a filter
that generates filled areas of a specific color that correspond to a range
of values of the given scalar. If anyone has worked with TGS Open Inventor,
the default behavior of VTK corresponds to PoMesh::MAPPING  and I am
searching for the equivalent to PoMesh::COLOR_CONTOURING. Maybe its
something obvious and I can't see it.

Thank you in advance

Konstantinos Iatridis