[vtkusers] Callback not firing?

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 19:29:46 EDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 4:07 AM, John Platt <jcplatt at dsl.pipex.com> wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> I noticed you were using a rubber band interactor. Is the redraw of the band
> on mouse move done at an acceptable rate when the image is at full screen.
> If so, what o/s?
>
> Many thanks.
>
> John.

@John

The rubberband looks fine even at fullscreen. I am using Fedora 11.

@All,

Does anyone know why the rubberband is still not disappearing?
Also, StartPosition, etc are in window coordinates - is there anything
in place that will get the coordinate (pixel) in the original image
that the mouse has selected even if the camera has changed? This would
be used, for example, to select a region from the original image even
after you've zoomed/panned around using the render window interactor.

Thanks,

David