[vtkusers] Cannot open include file: 'QObject'

Jeff Baumes jeff.baumes at kitware.com
Tue Oct 20 13:22:25 EDT 2009

> Now, I am trying to run the following code that runs an SQL query, and
> displays the results as a text output. But this part does not display the
> SQL results in a  tabular form. The table is empty and the program crashes.
> I mainly used the code in TestVtkQtTableView.cxx, TestSQLiteDatabase.cxx and
> several other related test programs.
>
> Do I need to change anything in the following two blocks of code? why
> doesn't the query fill the table with data?

I believe SQL queries are one-time-use objects, so once you traverse
them once, they will be "empty". Try getting rid of your initial
manual traversal, or create a new query for the vtkRowQueryToTable
filter.

Another useful thing is to "dump" the output table to see what it is
with table->Dump().

Jeff