[vtkusers] vtkStreamTracer does not fill area

Jim Shain jimshain at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 16 10:19:18 EDT 2009

I've enclosed an image.

The SampleRate is   igrid->SetSampleRate(4, 1, 4);

A smaller SampleRate has more Streamlines but the skip over the pieces is still there (it's just a bit harder to see).  Larger SampleRates obviously have fewer lines but the skip is still there.

I do not see how to get the dataset out of vtkStreamTracer (which is streamer down below).   PrintSelf?  Print?  I have tried several different ways and could not get that to work.  How can I do that?

Thanks!

Jim