[vtkusers] vtkDataSetSurfaceFilter does not work properly onquadratic tet meshes

John Platt jcplatt at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Oct 12 04:38:27 EDT 2009

Hi Dominik,

You may like to try vtkUnstructuredGridSurfaceFilter (attached). Note that
ComputeInputUpdateExtents() is not implemented (because I am not sure how
to!).

This filter is needed if you want to show surface edges of quadratic cells
without all the internal triangulation. I would be very pleased if it could
be added to VTK.

John.