[vtkusers] Fwd: Your suggestion please about that

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 03:07:50 EDT 2009

Here is what I find when I grep in the VTK code.

GenericFiltering/Testing/Cxx/TestGenericProbeFilter.cxx
GenericFiltering/Testing/Cxx/TestGenericDataSetTessellator.cxx
GenericFiltering/Testing/Cxx/vtkBridgeDataSet.cxx
GenericFiltering/Testing/Cxx/TestGenericGlyph3DFilter.cxx
GenericFiltering/Testing/Cxx/TestGenericContourFilter.cxx
GenericFiltering/Testing/Cxx/TestSmoothErrorMetric.cxx
GenericFiltering/Testing/Cxx/TestGenericCutter.cxx
GenericFiltering/Testing/Cxx/TestGenericClip.cxx
GenericFiltering/Testing/Cxx/TestGenericGeometryFilter.cxx
GenericFiltering/Testing/Cxx/TestViewDependentErrorMetric.cxx

--
Mathieu