[vtkusers] Regarding cloloring function

Shivam Agarwal shivamzone at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 11:55:33 EDT 2009

Hello ,
       I am shivam pursuing my bachelors in IT. I have undertaken a
project in vtk where we have to vizualize ct scan data of head
      and then focus the desired subpart in it .for that we hav found
function "Extract VOI" ,but it is getting difficult to get complete
      understanding of its usage.what we hav done is by hit and trail
we hav extracted nose from complete head, but we want
      extraction to be dynamic i.e we click on particular portion and
it is extracted in a different window.
      Any help regarding use of Extract VOI will be of great use.

Shivam Agarwal
BTech 5th sem
IIITA