[vtkusers] Showing vtkAxesActor near the bottom left corner

S, Navneeth (GE, Research) navneeth.s at ge.com
Sun Oct 4 13:00:49 EDT 2009

Hi Prashanth,

Use the vtkOrientationMarkerWidget
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkOrientationMarkerWidget.html
The prop set using SetOrientationMarker() will be placed at a constant
position within the viewport.

-navneeth

------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 14:30:06 +0530
From: Prashanth Udupa <prashanth.udupa at gmail.com>
Subject: [vtkusers] Showing vtkAxesActor near the bottom left corner
	of a	render window
To: vtkusers at vtk.org

Hi All,

How can I show a vtkAxesActor near the bottom left corner of the render
window at all the times? I mean irrespective of the camera
position/orientation/dolly, I would like the axes actor to always be
visible at the bottom left corner of the render window and its size must
never change.

Also, I have been trying hard to show axis labels, but it just doesnt
show up :-(.

Please help.

Thanks,
Prashanth