[vtkusers] can't run examples?

Tim Smith (25121) tksmith at minara.com.au
Sun Nov 29 04:39:03 EST 2009

Ok so I've compiled the vtk project in VS 2008 on my computer, without
error.
Now I'm trying to compile and run the examples (step1) and it keeps
asking me for an executable to debug with, but I'm not trying to build a
DLL?!

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may contain confidential or privileged information intended solely for the intended recipient and / or copyrighted material.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, interfere with, disclose, copy or take any action with reliance on this email or any part of it. If you have received this email in error please advise the sender via return email and delete or destroy all copies of this email and attachments.  Any claim to confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost by reason of mistaken transmission of this message.  Any unauthorised use, copying or distribution is prohibited.  Minara Resources Limited does not warrant that this email or any attachments are free of viruses and cannot guarantee the accuracy, reliability or completeness of this email and any attachments.

www.clearswift.com