[vtkusers] Smoothing isosurfaces

Henrik Westerberg henrik.westerberg at crg.es
Tue Nov 24 07:13:37 EST 2009

Hi Folks,

(Sorry don't know if you need still need a hand with this, i go through my vtk e-mail
once every couple weeks)

I use the vtkSmoothPolyDataFilter in one of my pipelines and I found
its a good idea to vary the relaxation factor as well with SetRelaxtionFactor.

Try varying both say in ranges of 5-25 for the number of iterations and
0.1 to 0.9 for the relaxtion factor and see if you still get no changes
in your polydata.

hth,
Henrik