[vtkusers] Interact actors using vtkInteractorStyleTrackballActor without pressing on actor.

superzz jxdw_zlf at yahoo.com.cn
Sat Nov 21 05:03:59 EST 2009

Hello
I have four actors. Two of them (actorA and actorB) are pickableOn while the
other two(actorC and actorD) are pickableOff.

I want to interact actorA and actorB on the same time when mouse is pressed
on screen.

Using vtkInteractorStyleTrackballActor, I have to press mouse on the actor.
If click on other areas on screen, interact would not happen.

Thanks

superZZ