[vtkusers] Dashboard question

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 15:35:57 EST 2009

On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 3:29 PM, Francois Bertel
<francois.bertel at kitware.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Would you mind adding the following line to your script, so it is
> automatically part of the submission? It would help to find if
> something is wrong in it.
>
> set(CTEST_NOTES_FILES "${CTEST_SCRIPT_DIRECTORY}/${CTEST_SCRIPT_NAME}")

Francois, I added that, I'm assuming tomorrow I will see a new text
file with logs or equivalent?

Bill, could be - is there a way ctest could stop the screen from
turning off? It seems silly that you'd have to change your screen
sleep settings every night before the tests ran, no?

Thanks,

David