[vtkusers] Deleting / Hiding all the objects in a window

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Nov 19 09:36:10 EST 2009

Because VTK is lazily evaluated. The pipeline doesn't flow
automatically whenever anything changes. You have to call Render() or
Update() for the pipeline to recognize that a change happened. This
lets you aggregate changes, which is important for big data.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
28 Corporate Drive