[vtkusers] About vtkPolyDataNormals....

renlishen renlishen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 00:58:40 EST 2009

Bill~thank you~
I'm missing it and one header file "vtkCellData.h"....
I try again and get the normal successful~

but another question....
when I change my code to GetPointData() like this
vtkFloatArray *PointNormalArray = vtkFloatArray::SafeDownCast(
triangleCellNormals->GetOutput()->GetPointData()->GetNormals() ) ;
	float pointNormal[ 3 ] ;

	for( int i = 0 ; i < PointNormalArray->GetNumberOfTuples() ; i++ )
		{
			PointNormalArray->GetTupleValue( i, pointNormal ) ;
		}
why can I get only one normal?
My data has three points...and the normal result should be having three
difference answer??
I'm confused....

does anyone help me?
Thanks~

P.S. I'm using debug mode to check my pointNormal array...