[vtkusers] Easy Rendering

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 15:22:20 EST 2009

Daivid,

I think you're on the right track, but you need a little more
functionality. For example, you cannot specify a color, nor can you
control scalar visibility. These are sort of minimal capabilities.

AddObject is a bit misleading. Object is an overused term. In your
case you are adding a polydata.

Of course, as you add more capabilities, it probably goes against your
goal of keeping it simple.

Trade-offs as in life,

Bill