[vtkusers] May I ask u something

hajung lee white2332 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 07:19:24 EST 2009

I use VTK on linux
I have a problem with Example Medical3.cxx
I tried to see the result, but there is an error
they said
 [hjlee at emedi bin]$ ./Medical3 DATADIR/headsq/quarter
ERROR: In /home/hjlee/VTK/VTK/IO/vtkVolume16Reader.cxx, line 355
vtkVolume16Reader (0x918f0f8): Can't find file: d/DATADIR/headsq/quarter.1
some people said we have to modify V16 as
v16->SetFilePrefix (argv[1]); (in the original file)
>    v16->SetFilePrefix ("d/ DATADIR/headsq/quarter");(MODIFICATION done)
like this. but they are for VTK users who are on windows
so I need help because there is no enough information for Linux users
I'll look forward your letter
thank u