[vtkusers] QVTKWidget bug in release mode

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 15:04:37 EST 2009

Hi,
I recently submitted a possible bug in QVTKWidget here:
I wonder if someone else encountered this issue. The bug report deals with
vtkEventQtSlotConnect, but I found that QVTKWidget shows a weird behaviour
regarding the vtkRenderWindowInteractor in the joined vtkRenderWindow.
Basically, in VTK release mode, the following two lines do not give the same
results:

renderWindow->PrintSelf( cout, vtkIndent() ); // Especially for the line
"Interactor: "
cout << renderWindow->GetInteractor( ) << endl;

Thanks for all your comments,

Jerome