[vtkusers] varying zspacing

Grześ Furga grzesiof at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 15:50:02 EST 2009

> You can make it into a RectilinearGrid.

Thank you very much Bill! That looks like exactly what I need.
I have to problems with it though...

1) All my pipeline elements are connected with SetInputConnection and
GetOutputPort. In order
to fit the rectilineargrid in this I used vtkExtractGrid without any parameters.

(I guess programmablesource would be a better choice, but I can't get
it to work.
Despite calling getoutputrectilinear grid and filling it with data in
the execute method,
GetOutput returns empty polydata)

2) The second issue: Can you recomend what can I use to interpolate the grid?
In a similar way i can interpolate images with reslice / changeinformation?

--
Pozdrawiam,
Grześ Furga