[vtkusers] Filter with input: vtkPolyData, output: vtkGraph

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 17:26:48 EST 2009

(warning - crosspost. This was on the devel list a week ago with no
resolution).

I am trying to make a filter that takes a vtkPolyData as input and produces
a vtkGraph as output:
http://rpi.edu/~doriad/VTK_List/vtkNearestNeighborGraph/<http://rpi.edu/%7Edoriad/VTK_List/vtkNearestNeighborGraph/>

I get a bunch of these errors that make it look like I have not set an
input:
vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline (0x89d60a0): Input port 0 of
algorithm vtkGraphToPolyData(0x89d5ac8) has 0 connections but is not
optional.

but as far as I can tell I have set all the connections properly. Can anyone
see something I have done wrong?

Thanks,

David