[vtkusers] Deleting unknown object: vtkObject - vector of pointers?

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 14:16:14 EST 2009

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 7:33 PM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com> wrote:
> David,
>
> Here are your files with my changes. The deleting unknown message was
> because vtkDebugLeaks uses the vtk factory mechanism to keep track of
> references. You need to add to your .cxx
> vtkCxxRevisionMacro(vtkLidarPoint, "$Revision: 1.1 $");
> and
> vtkCxxRevisionMacro(vtkRay, "$Revision: 1.1 $");
>
> and your .h
>
>  vtkTypeRevisionMacro(vtkLidarPoint,vtkObject);
> and
>  vtkTypeRevisionMacro(vtkLidarRay,vtkObject);
> to your classes.
>
> I made some other small changes also.
>
> Bill

Excellent! No more errors/warning! I really appreciate you taking the
time to look into this.

I've tried to add these things to the little section I started:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK#Developers_Corner

I'm not too sure about a lot of this wiki formatting - the section
looks pretty ugly. Does anyone know how to clean it up?

Thanks,

David