[vtkusers] Compiling VTK on Windows 64Bit (with TCL wrapper)

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Tue Nov 10 14:28:59 EST 2009

The short answer would be yes. I build a Debug and Release version of VTK
with TCL wrapping enabled nightly. The key here though is your tcl built
64bit?

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/buildSummary.php?buildid=468750
<http://www.cdash.org/CDash/buildSummary.php?buildid=468750>
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/buildSummary.php?buildid=468789