[vtkusers] Pick point on vtkPlane

superzz jxdw_zlf at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Nov 6 08:53:27 EST 2009

Hello
I am developping a volume rendering program.

I'm using vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera as InteractorStyle and vtkPlane
to cut volume. When user click the screen, my program needs to calculate and
output the 3D intersection point to vtkPlane.

I know how to do this in my XNA/directX program, but not familiar with the
corresponding API of VTK. Googled for more than 3 hours but finally failed
to find out what API should be used. Please help me.

Thanks

superZz