[vtkusers] Deleting unknown object: vtkObject - vector of pointers?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 08:27:35 EST 2009

David,

Try printing the reference count of each LidarPoint before and after
std::cout << "Ref Before: " << LidarPoint->GetReferenceCount() << std::endl;
Column[phiCounter] = LidarPoint;
std::cout << "Ref After: " << LidarPoint->GetReferenceCount() << std::endl;

And outside the end of the inner loop:
std::cout << "Ref outside loop: " <<
OutputGrid[0]-.GetReferenceCount() << std::endl;