[vtkusers] Changes from VTK 4.4 to 5.4?

Wagner Sales wsales at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 09:01:02 EST 2009

Hi Affolter,

I think will be very difficult to tell about all the changes from VTK
4.4 and 5.4. Are a lot of changes between the two versions. For
example, pipeline are changed a lot from 4.4 to 5.0, and other
internal structures may be too. You are using a very, very outdated
version, then probably your migration will not painless.  Finally,
without the source code I think may be the only help you can give here
are something like Michael tell you.

Regards,

Wagner Sales