[vtkusers] Actor -- isMovable?

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Wed Nov 4 08:16:33 EST 2009

Hi Piotr,

Perhaps you could clarify what you mean by moving an actor. It doesn't
sound like you have an interactor style that is manipulating the
actors by picking with the mouse. If you did, however, you could call
PickableOff() on the actor, which will prevent you from picking it and
thereby prevent movement of the actor.

How exactly are you moving the actors now?

Cory