[vtkusers] Part of vtkImageReslice result is lost.

庄凌峰 jxdw_zlf at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Nov 2 07:29:17 EST 2009

Hello
I'm employing vtkImageReslice to do reslice. But vtkRenderWindow consistently hide part or the whole result image.
I guess it might be caused by axis rotation.

1. How can I ask vtkRenderWindow to show the whole result to me?
2. How can I know the slice range. mapper->GetWholeZMax()/GetWholeZMin() just return the originial data source Z range.
3. How to use interaction tool to pick a point and know its originial x,y,z value.

The screenshot and test code are attached.

I read through VTK User's Guide and googled a lot, but did not get anything helpful.

Any discussion/suggestion is welcome!

Thanks

zlf

  好玩贺卡等你发,邮箱贺卡全新上线!