[vtkusers] can't write obj files

Gabriele Fanelli zibalmail at gmail.com
Sat May 30 14:04:29 EDT 2009

HI David,

I see, there is no actual implementation of vtkOBJWriter, I should have
noticed that. But as you say, obj is a pretty common format so it would
be nice to have the possibility to write such files.

Thanks for the help, I eventually managed to make things work with your
code and compiling vtk as shared libraries.
I still don't know why it did not work when compiled statically, but as
long as it works now I am happy :).

Cheers,
Gabriele