[vtkusers] Where should I commit or send code contribution ?

Sebastien Jourdain jourdain at artenum.com
Wed May 27 17:26:35 EDT 2009

It's a new vtk class named vtkTorus that implement vtkImplicitFunction.

It's pretty easy to integrate into VTK. Just add in the CMakeList of
the Filtering directory the vtkTorus.cxx entry. And of course, you
will need to copy the .h and the .cxx inside the Filtering vtk
directory... Thats it, nothing more, the Java wrapping works perfectly.

So, what should I do to provide you that piece of code ?

Regards,

Sebastien Jourdain

PS: I have the vtkTorusSource but only in Java. If you want, I can
write it in C++ if you like...