[vtkusers] using different values for hue and intensity

John Durkin jrd5084 at psu.edu
Wed May 27 14:35:02 EDT 2009

Dear VTK users,

I have vtkPolyData, which consists of points (x, y , z) along with
associated scalar values that correspond to intensity.  Right now I'm
using a lookup table to set the hue of the points by their z value.
What I want to know is if there is any way to change the intensity of
the points based on the scalar value associated with the points.  As
far as I know vtklookuptable only takes one set of scalars and a
mapper can only use one lookup table.  Is there any way I can do this?

Thanks,

John Durkin