[vtkusers] Trouble intializing vtkCubeAxesActor2D object

Raashid Baig raashid.b at rediffmail.com
Thu May 21 05:53:23 EDT 2009

I have written a very simple code for creating an actor and assigning cube axis to it through vtkCubeAxesActor2D.
But for some reason I am having trouble initializing the "vtkCubeAxesActor2D" object.
While building I the following error.

raashid at raashid:~/learning_qt/qt_4_3_4/Nano_demo/viewer_demo_vtk$ make
Scanning dependencies of target profile
[100%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/profile.dir/profile.o
Linking CXX executable profile
CMakeFiles/profile.dir/profile.o: In function `main':
profile.cxx:(.text+0x2da): undefined reference to `vtkCubeAxesActor2D::New()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [profile] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/profile.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I can't figure out whats wrong with my program ?
I am using vtk5.4.0 on a linux system.
Can someone please take a look at the attached files and explain what am I doing wrong ?
Thanks in advance.
Raashid