[vtkusers] OffScreen and blank window

ABE Hiroshi habe36 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 04:29:55 EDT 2009

Dear Simon and all,

I am using Carbon version of VTK, so the situation might be different
from you, Simon.
But I checked the vtkCarbonRenderWindow.cxx as you did for Cocoa
version, I found CreateAWindow calls ShowWindow to display the
renderwindow. So I changed the code as:

vtkCarbonRenderWindow.cxx: 715

     if(!this->GetOffScreenRendering() ) ShowWindow(this->RootWindow);

Anyway it works as I expected, however, I am wondering if it might be
fit to the spec.
Any suggestion?

Regards,
Hiroshi ABE