[vtkusers] vtkMFCConfigure.h

Hossein Ghadiri hossein.ghadiri at gmail.com
Tue May 19 03:37:02 EDT 2009

Thanks for your help, I did it,
I enabled BUILD_EXAMPLES, VTK_USE_GUISUPPORT and
VTK_USE_MFC, now I have Examples folder in built folder inside vtk,
But again I don’t have vtkMFCConfigure.h, besides VS2005 can not find
vtkMFC.lib and I have:
        fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'vtkMFc.lib'
When I searched my folders to find above files, there was nothing found!
Here is the steps I did:
1- I downloaded vtk-5.0.2.rar & cmake-2.6.4-win32-x86.exe from website.
2- I did unzip vtk-5.0.2.rar to vtk-5.0.2 folder
3- I ran cmake-2.6.4-win32-x86.exe to install CMake program
4- I ran Cmake and assigned source and build directory like below:
      Source: F:/11-Programing/ITKVTK/vtk/source/vtk-5.0.2/VTK
      Build:  F:/11-Programing/ITKVTK/vtk/source/vtk-5.0.2/VTK/built
   And then I push Configure button and select VS2005, after some moments
the Configuring done.
5- At next step in red values in Cmake-gui, I enabled BUILD_EXAMPLES and
again I pushed configure and new red lines come and I enabled
VTK_USE_GUISUPPORT and repeated the procedure and then I enabled
VTK_USE_MFC.
6- I pushed generate and it was done.
7- But, now, I did not have the above mentioned files.

So sorry for my long letter.
Hossein