[vtkusers] vtkMFCConfigure.h

Hossein Ghadiri hossein.ghadiri at gmail.com
Sun May 17 06:35:28 EDT 2009

Dear all,

When I open vtkMFC.sln in VS2005 and build it, receive below error:

            fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'vtkMFCConfigure.h': No such file or directory: vtkMFCWindow.h

Actually when I use CMake for vtk5.4.0, the Examples folder did not created
in built folder, even when I did build vtk.sln(that take me  about 1 hour) I
had not have complete built GUI folder. So I use CMake for GUI folder
separated. After that I open vtkMFC.sln, when I try to run it, I received
above error.

It seems the vtkMFCConfigure.h has not created from vtkMFCConfigure.h.in.

Now my question is:

Is there any special procedure to have built MFC examples in VTK?

How can I build Examples folders of VTK (especially vtkMFC) simultaneous to
other projects?

Please let me know, what more should I do to make vtkMFCConfigure.h?

Best

Hoosein